Here is your chance to race 2 dogs in the 1 syndicate! These beautifully bred ...
Ipswich Auction Series The Ipswich Greyhound Racing Club 2012 Puppy Auction took place on Saturday 27th ...
- Wayne Vanderburg’s Penalty Slashed On Appeal March 11, 2014On the 27th of February 2014, the Racing Appeals Tribunal NSW (Tribunal) upheld greyhound trainer Wayne Vanderburg’s appeal against the concurrent seven year penalty handed down in relation to the positive drug tests for greyhounds Pink Sock and Where’s Dobie. Vanderburg’s penalty has been slashed from seven years for each offence to just two years […]
- Track Records Don’t Go Often In Big Race Finals March 11, 2014The Horsham and Temora Cup finals, run over the last weekend, produced two fairly rare occurrences: a track record in the former (Crump), and an equal track record in the latter (My Kinda Music). These performances followed on from the track record set in the February final of the Healesville Cup (Frosty Jay Jay). Considering […]
- Greyhound Betting Tips Tuesday 11 March March 11, 2014Ipswich Greyhounds Race 8 Box 7 Viridian 5.08pm 520 meter event here and the ever consistent and hard chasing Viridian gets the nod here in this. She raced on Saturday night over the 431m trip, and jumped as the odds on favourite. She was slow to begin and was never in the hunt after that. […]
- Veetee Express Rewards The Anderton Team In The Mount Gambier Cup March 11, 2014Paul Anderton is a workaholic. I was going to use the term driveaholic, but driveaholic wasn’t deemed a word, so I went with the former. On Sunday the Anderton camp was rewarded for these efforts with victory in the 2014 Mount Gambier Cup, with the Vince Tullio owned chaser saluting by two lengths in a […]
- GRSA To Scrap Finish-On Lure At Angle Park From July 1 March 10, 2014Last week GRSA released details of a decision to do away with the finish-on lure (FOL) at Angle Park for all meetings come July 1, with construction of a catching pen and run off to commence shortly. Understandably, this has opened the proverbial ‘can of worms’ in regards to who, and what, the priorities are […]
- AMENDMENTS TO NATIONAL RACING RULESThursday 3rd October 2013 A review of the National Racing Rules (NRR) and policies occurs each year, with any recommendations, where deemed appropriate, adopted by the GA Board. The application of NRR and policies provides for greater uniformity throughout Australia and New Zealand and minimises the need for local rules. In this regard, the integrity of grey […]
- TESTOSTERONE THRESHOLD RULEFriday 18 August 2013 Greyhounds Australasia (GA) on behalf of its members wishes to clarify its testosterone threshold rule in regard to the establishment of a “testosterone threshold level in bitches”. read more […]
- Greyhound Industry Continues to Push for Self Regulation of SyndicatesTuesday 23 July 2013 Greyhounds Australasia (GA) wishes to advise participants that the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) is progressing GA’s application to obtain relief from certain provisions of the Corporations Act with respect to the regulation of greyhound syndicates. Under the relief sought, a promoter of certain greyhound syndic […]
- Fee ChangesEffective 1 July 2013 DNA Fee - $125 Prefix/suffix (2 year registration) - $112 (5 year registration) - $170 Reserved Names (1 year) - $30 Stud Sire Registration - $1050 Stud Book – (volume 60) - $60 Greyhound Passports - $210 Frozen Semen FSI Service Registration Fee - $35 FSI Breeding Unit Registration - $35 Breeding unit Transfer of Ownership - $33 FSI F […]
- Volume 60 Stud Book On Sale NowWednesday 12 June 2013 Greyhounds Australasia is pleased to announce that Volume 60 of the Australian and New Zealand Greyhound Stud Book is on sale. The Stud Book is often referred to as the bible of greyhound breeding data. The knowledge gained by fully researching a greyhounds pedigree has proven to increase the opportunity to breed a group race winner. C […]
The TAB Melbourne Cup features the best of the best competing that greyhound racing has to offer. The $500,000 TAB Melbourne Cup for 2013 The Sandown Greyhound Racing Club will ... Read More»
IN a move that will incense many in the gallops fraternity in Queensland, harness racing – despite its poor turnover performance and dwindling punter appeal – will be rewarded with ... Read More»