Here is your chance to race 2 dogs in the 1 syndicate! These beautifully bred ...
Ipswich Auction Series The Ipswich Greyhound Racing Club 2012 Puppy Auction took place on Saturday 27th ...
- Red Hot Ruetschi Deserving Of Some Credit April 24, 2014Patrick Estate trainer Peter Ruetschi is on the crest of a winning wave. That rich vein of form may well be set to continue at Albion Park this Thursday where he has five runners engaged. The most important being his bitch You Can Talk, who will line up in box three in the final of […]
- 2014 Group Two Bogie Leigh Futurity Final Preview April 24, 2014An octet of young bitches of the highest quality will grace the Albion Park circuit this Thursday night as they vie for the $40,000 winners cheque in the 2014 Group Two Bogie Leigh Futurity Final. It is hard to remember a more even Futurity field with a unique blend of early speed and strength, meaning […]
- Greyhound Betting Tips Thursday 24th April April 24, 2014Big night of racing in the Sunshine State tonight. Albion Park hosts five heats of the Group Two Derby and the final of the $58,500 Queensland Futurity. Interstate raiders have a big hand in both features with Group One Perth Cup winner Keybow for trainer Darren McDonald engaged in the final heat from box two. […]
- Can Of Steps Up As Hedley’s New Star April 24, 2014When Beau Hedley’s sensational chaser Avondale Porche left his Cooranbong kennels earlier this month to join Kel Greenough’s team in Victoria, many were left wondering as to who would take her place as Hedley’s group race contender. That question was well and truly answered on Tuesday night at Gosford, with Hedley’s newest kennel addition Can […]
- Hooksy Is Truly Sensational April 24, 2014Jim Auld has been involved with greyhounds for fifty years and Saturday night was a fitting reward for all the hard work he and wife Tanya have spent breeding, rearing and training greyhounds at their Tatura property in Victoria. “I have had some good dogs, but Hooksy is very special. He’s a beautiful dog and […]
- Review of Australian Greyhound Export Welfare StandardsFriday 11 April 2014 Greyhounds Australasia (GA) is currently finalising a Review of Australian Greyhound Export Welfare Standards. The draft report was concluded in January this year and is now being considered by the GA Board and member Controlling Bodies. It is expected that the final report will be completed for endorsement by the GA Board on 13 June 201 […]
- Passports to Macau suspendedFriday 11 April 2014 In March 2013, the GA Board placed an interim suspension on the issuing of greyhound passports to Macau. The decision was taken after early investigations as part of GA’s Review of Australian Greyhound Export Welfare Standards found that Macau was not fully compliant with GA’s export standards. GA continues to monitor Macau’s welfare sta […]
- GA appoints new CEOTuesday 25 March 2014 Greyhounds Australasia Limited (GA) announces the appointment of Scott Parker as its new Chief Executive Officer. GA Chairman Russell Ware said the Board was very pleased to have appointed someone of Scott’s calibre to one of the industry’s most important leadership roles. read more […]
- AMENDMENTS TO NATIONAL RACING RULESThursday 3rd October 2013 A review of the National Racing Rules (NRR) and policies occurs each year, with any recommendations, where deemed appropriate, adopted by the GA Board. The application of NRR and policies provides for greater uniformity throughout Australia and New Zealand and minimises the need for local rules. In this regard, the integrity of grey […]
- TESTOSTERONE THRESHOLD RULEFriday 18 August 2013 Greyhounds Australasia (GA) on behalf of its members wishes to clarify its testosterone threshold rule in regard to the establishment of a “testosterone threshold level in bitches”. read more […]
The TAB Melbourne Cup features the best of the best competing that greyhound racing has to offer. The $500,000 TAB Melbourne Cup for 2013 The Sandown Greyhound Racing Club will ... Read More»
IN a move that will incense many in the gallops fraternity in Queensland, harness racing – despite its poor turnover performance and dwindling punter appeal – will be rewarded with ... Read More»