Here is your chance to race 2 dogs in the 1 syndicate! These beautifully bred ...
Ipswich Auction Series The Ipswich Greyhound Racing Club 2012 Puppy Auction took place on Saturday 27th ...
- Greyhound Betting Tips Monday 21st April April 21, 2014Sportsbet is Australia’s largest corporate bookmaker and ARG has a sensational promotion to offer our readers. Receive a Free bet BONUS up to $650! This offer is only available until the 24th, so get on board to take advantage of this deal. You can place all your bets at Sportsbet. They offer all the exotics […]
- 2014 Group Two Bendigo Cup Review April 21, 2014The 2014 Bendigo Cup Final was a field that contained some of the best horseshoe dogs of the modern era. It looked like a mouthwatering race on paper, and it didn’t disappoint. With Paw Licking, Black Magic Opal and Ronan Izmir drawn the three inside boxes, the race had all the ingredients of a classic. […]
- Lost – A Few Hundred Dogs April 20, 2014If found, please contact the nearest state authority. The loss is popping up in all sorts of places but particularly in the three eastern states, where some 20% or more of all races start with a short field. However, I am nonplussed by the weak interest from owners and trainers in the Bendigo Cup – […]
- 2014 Group Two Bendigo Cup Preview April 20, 2014Five heats of the 2014 Group Two Bendigo Cup over 425 metres were conducted at Lords Raceway on Wednesday night, and for greyhound purists, all went to script perfectly. The final promises to be one of the most exciting races ever conducted by the Bendigo Club, with a star studded field being bought together to […]
- Sweet It Is Storms Home To Win 2014 Association Cup April 20, 2014Sweet It Is (3) defeated a hot field to take out the 2014 Group One Association Cup at Wentworth Park on Saturday night with a soul stirring last-to-first effort that had to be seen to be believed. The Darren McDonald trained daughter of Mogambo and Offspringer (Flying Penske – Skullring) had the large crowd on […]
- Review of Australian Greyhound Export Welfare StandardsFriday 11 April 2014 Greyhounds Australasia (GA) is currently finalising a Review of Australian Greyhound Export Welfare Standards. The draft report was concluded in January this year and is now being considered by the GA Board and member Controlling Bodies. It is expected that the final report will be completed for endorsement by the GA Board on 13 June 201 […]
- Passports to Macau suspendedFriday 11 April 2014 In March 2013, the GA Board placed an interim suspension on the issuing of greyhound passports to Macau. The decision was taken after early investigations as part of GA’s Review of Australian Greyhound Export Welfare Standards found that Macau was not fully compliant with GA’s export standards. GA continues to monitor Macau’s welfare sta […]
- GA appoints new CEOTuesday 25 March 2014 Greyhounds Australasia Limited (GA) announces the appointment of Scott Parker as its new Chief Executive Officer. GA Chairman Russell Ware said the Board was very pleased to have appointed someone of Scott’s calibre to one of the industry’s most important leadership roles. read more […]
- AMENDMENTS TO NATIONAL RACING RULESThursday 3rd October 2013 A review of the National Racing Rules (NRR) and policies occurs each year, with any recommendations, where deemed appropriate, adopted by the GA Board. The application of NRR and policies provides for greater uniformity throughout Australia and New Zealand and minimises the need for local rules. In this regard, the integrity of grey […]
- TESTOSTERONE THRESHOLD RULEFriday 18 August 2013 Greyhounds Australasia (GA) on behalf of its members wishes to clarify its testosterone threshold rule in regard to the establishment of a “testosterone threshold level in bitches”. read more […]
The TAB Melbourne Cup features the best of the best competing that greyhound racing has to offer. The $500,000 TAB Melbourne Cup for 2013 The Sandown Greyhound Racing Club will ... Read More»
IN a move that will incense many in the gallops fraternity in Queensland, harness racing – despite its poor turnover performance and dwindling punter appeal – will be rewarded with ... Read More»